Post Reply  Post Thread 

COMING SOON
MrPump
I NEED TO WIN LOTTO

Group: Registered
COMING SOON

'Mr Pump's Wonderful World of Brake Shoes' yes folks you heard it right the ole pumpy's got a over 150 sets of brake shoes(all new or rebonded) to sell,and as soon as i figure out what they're all for you'll see them here for sale.

If they wanted everyone to be fit and healthy,they wouldn't have invented bourbon and V8's !
07-04-2007 04:44 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
zephyrheaven

Group: Moderators
RE: COMING SOON

any muck phree bro?

07-04-2007 05:16 PM
Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
MrPump
I NEED TO WIN LOTTO

Nah sorry fella no zephyr brakes but got most other english fords as well as a lot of other makes and models - 160 sets in total all ranging from $9.95 to $14.95 in price

If they wanted everyone to be fit and healthy,they wouldn't have invented bourbon and V8's !
08-04-2007 05:59 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
flame

Could you please paste here pictures for that fords?

Brisbane car
repair
02-07-2012 04:46 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: